Picodya is seeking for an Algorithms Team Lead.
At Picodya Technologies, we develop revolutionary diagnostic platform capable of performing laboratory grade serology and molecular diagnostics at the Point of Care (PoC). We have successfully built our B-Matrix platform based on our proprietary high density microfluidic chip and a set of disposables capable of precisely handling Picolitre sample volume.
The B-Matrix can simultaneously test an array of Bio-Markers from a small sample volume in under 15 minutes, based on our own developed robotics, optics and computer vision algorithms.
We are now looking skilled Data Scientist with great leadership skills to help us extend our offering with additional sample types and clinical use cases.
- Leading Algorithms Team (4 members)
- Create, build and implement state-of-the-art machine learning models to maximize diagnostics accuracy and optimize performance.
- Leading algorithm development for state of the art diagnostic platform based on computer vision, overall responsibility of the algorithm tasks in the product.
- Implementation of new algorithmic modules, focusing on computer vision and artificial intelligence.
- Solving complex computer vision problems, maintaining, testing, and analyzing algorithmic components.
What we are looking for:
- Ph.D., M.Sc. in Exact sciences (Computer Sciences, Electrical /Electro-optical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Biomedical Engineering).
- Have theoretical and hands-on experience (4+ years) in at least one of the following: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Machine Learning.
- Strong ability for an independent end to end implementation of algorithm solution: problem analysis and definition, mathematical solution, code implementation.
- Flexible, capable of making decisions in an ambiguous and changing environment.
- Have managment experiencre
- Experience with Python and SQL programming language.