About the Position
Picodya, a leader in developing in-vitro diagnostic solutions for the point of care is looking for an experienced LabVIEW programmer, for the development of control and automation applications for the company’s products, testing jigs and production tools.
The job requires system wide vision and the ability to work independently, in close coordination with various functions in R&D.
- Engineering academic degree the field of hardware or software – must
- At least 3 years of experience developing under LabVIEW – must
- Previous experience in development of multi-disciplinary systems – advantage
- Experience in hardware development – advantage
- Experience in additional programming languages and development environments – advantage
Found it relevant for you? APPLY HERE