Position location: Rehovot Science Park
Capacity: Full time
About the Position
Picodya, a leader in developing in-vitro diagnostic solutions for the point of care is looking for an experienced LabVIEW Programmer, for the development of control and automation applications for the company’s products, testing jigs and production tools.
The job requires system wide vision and the ability to work independently, in close coordination with various functions in R&D.
- Engineering academic degree the field of hardware or software – must
- At least 3 years of experience developing under LabVIEW – must
- Previous experience in development of multi-disciplinary systems – advantage
- Experience in hardware development – advantage
- Experience in additional programming languages and development environments – advantage
Picodya Technologies Ltd. is an Israeli start-up company aiming to revolutionize the in vitro diagnostic (IVD) market. Picodya is developing an in-vitro rapid diagnostic platform that enables faster, cheaper, easier-to-scale diagnostics in different POC settings for a wide range of tests. Founded early 2018 by Yehuda Yavets-Chen and Kibbutz Hatzerim, Picodya represents a natural extension of Hatzerim’s innovative spirit. Hatzerim introduced to the world disruptive drip irrigation technology for “growing more with less” and 50 years later Picodya is presenting a new made-in-Israel innovation that will let the world “diagnose more and better with less” and pave the way for a healthier planet. Picodya engages approx. 40 employees, has a powerful R&D and product development team (9 of them with a Ph.D. degree), and is led by experienced product and business leaders.
Found it relevant for you? APPLY HERE